In this video, we are going to show you how you can top up your eCredits account.
Here is how you can add funds to your eCredits account:
- Open your eWallet app, log in and click on the My Wallet icon.
- Click on the Top up button below your eCredits account balance. This will show you the bank details that you need for the euro transfer.
Please read the information below to make the transaction run smoothly:
- We currently only accept SEPA transactions. This may sound complicated, but SEPA transactions are simply euro transfers between bank accounts in Europe.
- When making the euro transaction, you have to use the correct payment reference – otherwise, the payment cannot be processed.
- If you use a mobile banking app on your smartphone, you can use the Copy function to add the data. If you are making the bank transfer via your desktop computer, you have to enter the bank details manually.
- It is important that you are the owner of the bank account that you are using for the transfer. If your name does not match the name on your bank account, the transaction will get rejected.
Please note that euro transfers usually take 1-2 business days to arrive.
As soon as we receive your transfer, we will convert the euros into eCredits and send you a confirmation message that your account has been topped up.
Topping up your eCredits account is easy, secure and free! Because eCredits is tied 1:1 to the euro, 1 eCredits will always be worth 1 euro. When you transfer 100 euros, you will see 100 eCredits in your eWallet.