We build the future of money and realise digital payment solutions to make life simpler for consumers and businesses. We see a huge opportunity in rethinking payment systems, and our goal is to establish a borderless financial ecosystem that everyone can use intuitively.
As a full-service provider, we develop systems and products – based on blockchain, DLT, cloud and eCommerce – that enable consumers and SMEs to participate in digital money. Our expertise includes business consulting, legal services, IT services, product development, marketing services, and support and maintenance.
To continue to provide high-quality digital payment solutions, we are looking for a Web Developer in Vienna, Austria. Here is what you can expect when working at Cryptix:
- A motivating work environment
- An international team with high ambitions
- Lots of potential for personal and professional development
- Flexible working hours
- A super cool office on the 19th floor of the Vienna Twin Towers
About the position
As our new Web Developer, you will be part of the IT and Software Development Team in Vienna, Austria. The position is critical to supporting our mission of breaking new ground in digital payments. Here are some of the tasks and challenges you will tackle:
- Maintain and expand existing websites
- Convert designs into working web applications
- Develop dynamic web applications that interact with REST and WebSocket APIs
- Develop Angular web applications
- Collaborate with designers and backend developers
- Fine-tune web applications to improve UX, performance and other metrics
We are looking for an ambitious and curious person who has experience in design and web development and wants to join our motivated and all-round awesome team to help us shape the future of money. Here is what we expect from you:
- Experience working with WordPress
- Be proficient in HTML, CSS and responsive layouts
- Be passionate about financial markets, blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Be a team player who challenges and supports others
- Show a willingness to learn and grow
- Professional working proficiency in English; German is a plus
The minimum wage for this position, according to the IT collective labour agreement 2020 (IT KV 2020), is 2,518 € (Junior) or 3,449 € (Senior) (14x gross/year) with the willingness to overpay, depending on qualification and experience.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please email us your CV, cover letter and anything else you think might impress us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.