We build the future of money and realise digital payment solutions to make life simpler for consumers and businesses. We see a huge opportunity in rethinking payment systems, and our goal is to establish a borderless financial ecosystem that everyone can use intuitively.
As a full-service provider, we develop systems and products – based on blockchain, DLT, cloud and eCommerce – that enable consumers and SMEs to participate in digital money. Our expertise includes business consulting, legal services, IT services, product development, marketing services, and support and maintenance.
To continue to provide high-quality digital payment solutions, we are looking for a Software Security Engineer in Vienna, Austria. Here is what you can expect when working at Cryptix:
- A motivating work environment
- An international team with high ambitions
- Lots of potential for personal and professional development
- Flexible working hours
- A super cool office on the 19th floor of the Vienna Twin Towers
About the position
As our new Software Security Engineer, you will be part of the IT team in Vienna, Austria. The position is critical to supporting our mission of breaking new ground in digital payments. Here are some of the tasks and challenges you will tackle:
- Develop secure software within the Microsoft environment
- Code and support for software development
- Review architectures and code with a focus on security (OWASP ASVA, CVEs, CWE/SANS Top 25, etc.)
- Integrate security into the DevSecOps process
- Design, implement and test software (primarily C#)
- Perform security tests
- Document, maintain and improve secure coding guidelines continuously
We are looking for an ambitious and curious person who has experience in IT security and wants to join our motivated and all-round awesome team to help us shape the future of money. Here’s what we expect from you:
- An associate degree or higher in the area of IT security
- Be experience in secure software development (C#, ASP.NET, Web API, Microsoft Azure)
- Have an advanced understanding of cloud security, ideally Microsoft Azure
- Have technical knowledge on techniques and standards for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and troubleshooting
- Be interested in all aspects of security research and development
- Work independently and precisely without supervision
- Be a team player who challenges and supports others
- Professional working proficiency in English, German a plus
The minimum wage for this position according to the IT collective labor agreement 2019 (IT KV 2019) is 2,393 € (Junior) or 3,282 € (Senior) (14x gross/year), with willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please email us your CV, cover letter and anything else you think might impress us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.