You have the option of working in one of these locations in a hybrid remote setting with partly home office, provided you are located in or near Luxembourg, Vienna or Tallinn.
The eCredits Ecosystem will be a platform for local and regional micro-ecosystems that create, offer, and sell services and products with the help of the eCredits Blockchain and its native cryptocurrency ECS. These services are focused to support local businesses regain their competitiveness against multinational market players and to ensure that they strive toward an ever more sustainable exchange of goods.
The eCredits Ecosystem is based on a decentralized and community-driven infrastructure, open to everyone. The People’s SCE, a decentrally governed organization (DGO) manages products and services built on top of the eCredits Blockchain and provides a legal framework for consumers and regional businesses to actively participate in decisions about the future of eCredits.
Here is what you can expect when working at eCredits:
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- An international and diverse team with high ambitions
- Lots of potential for personal and professional development
- An interesting and diverse position with personal responsibility
- A company driven by a grand vision
About the position
As our new Senior UX Designer, you will be part of the team in one of the offices in Luxembourg, Vienna or Tallinn, depending on your location. Here are some of the tasks and challenges you will tackle:
- Ensure timely delivery of designs while maintaining high quality.
- Perform competitive analysis and stay up-to-date with modern design trends.
- Understand organizational goals, product specifications, and user needs and psychology.
- Create concepts and high-level wireframes.
- Work collaboratively with internal clients to translate business requirements into detailed application design solutions.
- Investigate user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Create application concepts by defining information architecture, user interface flow, wireframe mockups, and other design guidelines.
- Coordinate end-user research efforts, build prototypes, and conduct testing with customers to validate designs through customer feedback.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineering teams to implement intuitive, user-friendly software and design solutions that effectively achieve our business goals.
- Articulate rationale for approach in the context of both business and user needs.
- Ideate, sketch, and prototype for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Create and maintain an atomic design system and UI kit.
We are looking for an ambitious person with extensive knowledge in UX Design, who has a proven track record in a senior-level role and is prepared to elevate their career to the next level. Here’s what we expect from you:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Invision, and other prototyping and visualization software.
- Experience with analytics solution tools such as SmartLook or others.
- 5+ years of successful experience in product experience design.
- 5+ years of experience in UX design, or a demonstration of relevant years of experience.
- Knowledge of rapid prototyping tools like Principle, Framer, or HTML is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience working on AAA titles as a UX Designer.
- A portfolio showcasing previous work and successful design solutions.
- Ability to manage conflicts and find ways to maintain relationships.
- At least 2 years of experience working on mobile products.
- Experience with interaction design and information architecture.
- Experience in retail technology, payments, and omnichannel commerce tech.
- Familiarity with user-centric design processes.
- Knowledge and interest in blockchain, distributed ledger technologies, and cryptocurrencies.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please email us your CV, cover letter and anything else you think might impress us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.