We build the future of money and realise digital payment solutions to make life simpler for consumers and businesses. We see a huge opportunity in rethinking payment systems, and our goal is to establish a borderless financial ecosystem that everyone can use intuitively.
As a full-service provider, we develop systems and products – based on blockchain, DLT, cloud and eCommerce – that enable consumers and SMEs to participate in digital money. Our expertise includes business consulting, legal services, IT services, product development, marketing services, and support and maintenance.
To continue to provide high-quality digital payment solutions, we are looking for a Project Manager in Vienna, Austria. Here is what you can expect when working at Cryptix:
- A motivating work environment
- An international team with high ambitions
- Lots of potential for personal and professional development
- Flexible working hours
- A super cool office on the 19th floor of the Vienna Twin Towers
About the position
As our new Project Manager, you will be part of the project management team in Vienna, Austria. The position is critical to supporting our mission of breaking new ground in digital payments. Here are some of the tasks and challenges you will tackle:
- Implement and monitor project management and quality standards within the company
- Set up controlling and reporting structures
- Coordinate general project management
- Collaborate with external suppliers
- Document, plan and optimise company processes
- Analyse, specify and set up requirements for the engineering team
- Collaborate closely with various internal teams
We are looking for an ambitious and curious person who has experience in project management and wants to join our motivated and all-round awesome team to help us shape the future of money. Here is what we expect from you:
- An associate degree (or higher) in IT, project management, economics, banking or finance
- Several years of relevant work experience in IT project management
- Certification in project management (IPMA, PRINCE2 or other) is a plus
- Experience as a leader of a project management team is a plus
- Be proficient in project management – from waterfall to agile
- Be a target- and results-oriented personality with a strong customer focus
- Be a team player who challenges and supports others
- Professional working proficiency in English; German a plus
The minimum wage for this position, according to the IT collective labour agreement 2019 (IT KV 2019), is 3,371 € (senior) (14x gross/year), with a willingness to overpay, depending on qualification and experience.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please email us your CV, cover letter and anything else you think might impress us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.