We build the future of money and realise digital payment solutions to make life simpler for consumers and businesses. We see a huge opportunity in rethinking payment systems, and our goal is to establish a borderless financial ecosystem that everyone can use intuitively.
As a full-service provider, we develop systems and products – based on blockchain, DLT, cloud and eCommerce – that enable consumers and SMEs to participate in digital money. Our expertise includes business consulting, legal services, IT services, product development, marketing services, and support and maintenance.
To continue to provide high-quality digital payment solutions, we are looking for an Office Assistant in Vienna, Austria. Here is what you can expect when working at Cryptix:
- A motivating work environment
- An international team with high ambitions
- Lots of potential for personal and professional development
- Flexible working hours
- A super cool office on the 23rd floor of the Millennium Tower
About the position
As our new Office Assistant, you will be part of the office team in Vienna, Austria. The position is critical to supporting our mission of breaking new ground in digital payments. Here are some of the tasks and challenges you will tackle:
- Coordinate and process diverse administrative tasks
- Manage contracts
- Manage calendars
- Prepare budget plans and key company figures
- Control accounting and manage the preparation for the tax advisor
- Introduce and optimize internal processes
- Assist in Human Resources related tasks
- Keep minutes of meetings as well as organize meetings and business trips
- Take care of data protection topics
- Simple testing of applications
- Translate and manage English and German texts
- Digitalisation of documents, mock-ups etc.
We are looking for an ambitious and curious person who has experience in office management and wants to join our motivated and all-round awesome team to help us shape the future of money. Here’s what we expect from you:
- Completion of basic commercial training, early work experience is advantageous
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and be tech-savvy
- Demonstrate planning and organisational skills and attention to detail
- Be a team player who challenges and supports others
- Work independently and precisely without supervision
- Professional working proficiency in English and German
The minimum wage for this position according to the IT collective labour agreement 2019 (IT KV 2019) is 1,916 € (14x gross/year), with willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please email us your CV, cover letter and anything else you think might impress us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.