We build the future of money and realise digital payment solutions to make life simpler for consumers and businesses. We see a huge opportunity in rethinking payment systems, and our goal is to establish a borderless financial ecosystem that everyone can use intuitively.
As a full-service provider, we develop systems and products – based on blockchain, DLT, cloud and eCommerce – that enable consumers and SMEs to participate in digital money. Our expertise includes business consulting, legal services, IT services, product development, marketing services, and support and maintenance.
- To continue to provide high-quality digital payment solutions, we are looking for a Mobile App Developer in Vienna, Austria. Here is what you can expect when working at Cryptix:
- A motivating work environment
- An international team with high ambitions
- Lots of potential for personal and professional development
- Flexible working hours
- A super cool office on the 19th floor of the Vienna Twin Towers
About the position
As our new Mobile App Developer, you will be part of the IT team in Vienna, Austria. The position is critical to supporting our mission of breaking new ground in digital payments. Here are some of the tasks and challenges you will tackle:
- Develop existing mobile apps written in Java/Kotlin (Android) or Swift (iOS) further
- Maintain existing apps
- Ensure quality in collaboration with testers
- Review code
- Cooperate with third parties
- Test mobile apps
We are looking for an ambitious and curious person who has experience mobile app development and wants to join our motivated and all-round awesome team to help us shape the future of money. Here’s what we expect from you:
- An associate degree or higher in a related field or equivalent professional experience
- Several years of relevant work experience in IT and software development
- Be experienced in working in agile teams
- Be interested in blockchain, DLT and cryptocurrencies
- Be a team player who challenges and supports others
- Show a willingness to learn and grow
- Professional working proficiency in English, German a plus
The minimum wage for this position, according to the IT collective labour agreement 2020 (IT KV 2020), is 2,518 € (junior) or 3,449 € (senior) (14x gross/year), with the willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please email us your CV, cover letter and anything else you think might impress us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.