We build the future of money and realise digital payment solutions to make life simpler for consumers and businesses. We see a huge opportunity in rethinking payment systems, and our goal is to establish a borderless financial ecosystem that everyone can use intuitively.
As a full-service provider, we develop systems and products – based on blockchain, DLT, cloud and eCommerce – that enable consumers and SMEs to participate in digital money. Our expertise includes business consulting, legal services, IT services, product development, marketing services, and support and maintenance.
To continue to provide high-quality digital payment solutions, we are looking for a Graphic Designer in Vienna, Austria. Here is what you can expect when working at Cryptix:
- A motivating work environment
- An international team with high ambitions
- Lots of potential for personal and professional development
- Flexible working hours
- A super cool office on the 19th floor of the Vienna Twin Towers
About the position
As our new Graphic Designer, you will be part of the Marketing team in Vienna, Austria. The position is critical to supporting our mission of breaking new ground in digital payments. Here are some of the tasks and challenges you will tackle:
- Develop visually compelling concepts that work within the brand guidelines
- Partner with the marketing team to create original brand assets for social media, websites and marketing tools
- Design new features – from wireframes to interactive prototypes – and communicate interaction and design ideas
- Design or polish presentation decks, often working with iconography to explain or support points
- Conceive, design and implement video projects – from storyboard to illustration and final video (e.g., explainer videos, image films, logo animations)
- Work with external suppliers to achieve our design goals
We are looking for an ambitious and curious person who has experience in graphic design and wants to join our motivated and all-round awesome team to help us shape the future of money. Here is what we expect from you:
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent education
- 2-4 years of experience as a graphic or communication designer (preferably with a focus on digital) and a strong portfolio to prove it
- Have an advanced understanding of design software and technologies (e.g., Adobe CC, Adobe XD, Sketch App, InVision App, HTML, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of best practices in web development, mobile development and web usability
- Be familiar with platform conventions for iOS and Android
- Illustration and animation skills (2D and 3D) are a bonus
- Find creative yet simple solutions to push the (digital) envelope
- Demonstrate planning and organisational skills
- Pay meticulous attention to details
- Professional working proficiency in English and German
The minimum wage for this position according to the IT collective labour agreement 2019 (IT KV 2019) is 2,338 € (Junior) or 3,068 € (Senior) (14x gross/year), with willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please email us your CV, cover letter, portfolio and anything else you think might impress us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.