The eCredits Ecosystem will be a platform for local and regional micro-ecosystems that create, offer, and sell services and products with the help of the eCredits Blockchain and its native cryptocurrency ECS. These services are focused to support local businesses regain their competitiveness against multinational market players and to ensure that they strive toward an ever more sustainable exchange of goods.
The eCredits Ecosystem is based on a decentralized and community-driven infrastructure, open to everyone. The People’s SCE, a decentrally governed organization (DGO) manages products and services built on top of the eCredits Blockchain and provides a legal framework for consumers and regional businesses to actively participate in decisions about the future of eCredits.
Here is what you can expect when working at eCredits:
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- An international team from more than 12 nationalities with high ambitions
- Lots of potential for personal and professional development
- An interesting and diverse position with personal responsibility
- A company driven by a grand vision
About the position
As our new Executive Assistant, you will be part of the team in Luxembourg and work closely with the CEO. Here are some of the tasks and challenges you will tackle:
- Support the management in work-related and personal tasks
- Coordinate and manage the office independently in Luxembourg
- Organise business trips and manage travel expenses
- Coordinate and process different administrative tasks
- Review and manage contracts
- File physical and electronic documents
- Implement and optimise internal processes
- Assist in accounting and human resources related tasks and support in recruiting activities
- Organise and set up meetings
- Assist with ad-hoc projects from start to finish
We are looking for an ambitious person. You are goal-oriented, pay close attention to detail, and have great analytical skills.
Here’s what we expect from you:
- Commercial training
- 3+ years of experience as Executive Assistant or similar position
- International work experience is an advantage
- Experienced in working in a start-up environment is an advantage
- Work independently and precisely without supervision
- Proactive attitude with a hands-on mentality
- Detail oriented with excellent written, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Master Microsoft Office and be technically versed
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Basic French skills are an advantage but not required
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please email us your CV, cover letter and anything else you think might impress us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.