We build the future of money and realise digital payment solutions to make life simpler for consumers and businesses. We see a huge opportunity in rethinking payment systems, and our goal is to establish a borderless financial ecosystem that everyone can use intuitively.
As a full-service provider, we develop systems and products – based on blockchain, DLT, cloud and eCommerce – that enable consumers and SMEs to participate in digital money. Our expertise includes business consulting, legal services, IT services, product development, marketing services, and support and maintenance.
To continue to provide high-quality digital payment solutions, we are looking for an Email Marketing Manager in Vienna, Austria. Here is what you can expect when working at Cryptix:
- A motivating work environment
- An international team with high ambitions
- Lots of potential for personal and professional development
- Flexible working hours
- A super cool office on the 19th floor of the Vienna Twin Towers
About the position
As our new Email Marketing Manager, you will be part of the Marketing team in Vienna, Austria. The position is critical to supporting our mission of breaking new ground in digital payments. Here are some of the tasks and challenges you will tackle:
- Work collaboratively with the marketing and tech teams to develop email marketing campaigns that increase customer engagement and conversion rate
- Run gaugeable online campaigns aligned with the company’s strategy and marketing objectives
- Manage the global email campaign calendar across multiple business units and country organizations
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication via email to minimize unsubscribes and reduce the bounce rate
- Design, assemble and execute automated online customer journeys
- Optimize email content, layouts and segmentation criteria
- Analyse campaign performance and suggesting improvements
- Report sales revenue generated by email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry standards and best practices
- Create campaigns and landing pages for lead generation; optimization of lead generation flows
- Cooperate with email service providers (whitelisting and bounce management)
We are looking for an ambitious and curious person who has experience in Email Marketing and wants to join our motivated and all-round awesome team to help us shape the future of money. Here’s what we expect from you:
- Proven work experience as an Email Marketing Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Be experienced in HTML and content management systems
- Have a basic understanding of analytical and database tools
- Great interest in the topic of digital currencies, cryptocurrencies, blockchain & distributed ledger technologies
- Take initiative and be a self-starter
- Be a team player who challenges and supports others
- German native speaker or English native speaker (or equivalent certification) with fluency in German
The minimum wage for this position according to the IT collective labour agreement 2019 (IT KV 2019) is 1,916 € (Junior) or 2,873 € (Senior) (14x gross/year), with willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please email us your CV, cover letter and anything else you think might impress us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.