We build the future of money and realise digital payment solutions to make life simpler for consumers and businesses. We see a huge opportunity in rethinking payment systems, and our goal is to establish a borderless financial ecosystem that everyone can use intuitively.
As a full-service provider, we develop systems and products – based on blockchain, DLT, cloud and eCommerce – that enable consumers and SMEs to participate in digital money. Our expertise includes business consulting, legal services, IT services, product development, marketing services, and support and maintenance.
To continue to provide high-quality digital payment solutions, we are looking for a 2nd Level Support Specialist in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Here is what you can expect when working at Cryptix:
- A motivating work environment
- An international team with high ambitions
- Lots of potential for personal and professional development
- Flexible working hours
- An office in BTC City, the largest and most popular European business, shopping and cultural centre – complete with restaurants and water parks!
About the position
As our new 2nd Level Support Specialist, you will be part of the Customer Service team in Ljubljana, Slovenia. The position is critical to supporting our mission of breaking new ground in digital payments. Here are some of the tasks and challenges you will tackle:
- Deal with and resolve challenging support cases from end customers (B2C), points of sale and points of acceptance (B2B)
- Collaborate closely with 1st-level and 3rd-level support
- Assist the continuous improvement of our support organization
- Interface with internal and external organizational units (e.g. Legal, Account Management, Product Management etc.)
We are looking for an ambitious and curious person who has support experience in the IT branch and wants to join our motivated and all-round awesome team to help us shape the future of money. Here’s what we expect from you:
- A completed upper secondary education
- Be experienced in support ticketing systems (Jira, OTRS and other)
- Have advanced computer user skills
- Be a dedicated, communicative and service- and solution-oriented personality, keen perception
- Work independently and precisely without supervision
- Be a team player who challenges and supports others
- Professional working proficiency in English, German is a plus
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please email us your CV, cover letter and anything else you think might impress us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.