You have the option of working in one of these locations in a hybrid remote setting with partly home office, provided you are located in or near Luxembourg, Vienna or Tallinn.
The eCredits Ecosystem will be a platform for local and regional micro-ecosystems that create, offer, and sell services and products with the help of the eCredits Blockchain and its native cryptocurrency ECS. These services are focused to support local businesses regain their competitiveness against multinational market players and to ensure that they strive toward an ever more sustainable exchange of goods.
The eCredits Ecosystem is based on a decentralized and community-driven infrastructure, open to everyone. The People’s SCE, a decentrally governed organization (DGO) manages products and services built on top of the eCredits Blockchain and provides a legal framework for consumers and regional businesses to actively participate in decisions about the future of eCredits.
Here is what you can expect when working at eCredits:
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- An international and diverse team with high ambitions
- Lots of potential for personal and professional development
- An interesting and diverse position with personal responsibility
- A company driven by a grand vision
About the position
As our new CBDO, you will be part of the team in one of the offices in Luxembourg, Vienna or Tallinn, depending on your location. Here are some of the tasks and challenges you will tackle:
- Build and maintain high-level contacts with current and prospective customers and other business and project partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement business development strategies.
- Elaborate business development plans, design and implement processes to support business growth.
- Lead the charge on market research plans to identify new opportunities for the company.
- Analyze current and past financial data and provide strategies for costs efficiency and revenue increase.
- Monitor industry trends and market conditions.
- Develop Applications and other Systems.
- Define and monitor relevant KPIs and control measures to achieve the objectives.
We are looking for an ambitious person with extensive knowledge of business development with a successful track record in the field, who is ready to elevate their career to the next level. Here’s what we expect from you:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business development, sales, or a related field
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Familiarity with CRM software and Microsoft Office suite
- Strong abilities in decision-making and leadership
- Knowledge and interest in blockchain, distributed ledger technologies and cryptocurrencies
- Solid understanding of business operations and proficiency in interpreting financial data
- Effective market research capabilities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Analytical mindset with attention to detail
- Advanced time management and organizational skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please email us your CV, cover letter and anything else you think might impress us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.