You have the option of working either in Luxembourg, Vienna or Tallinn in a hybrid, partly remote set up.
The eCredits Ecosystem will be a platform for local and regional micro-ecosystems that create, offer, and sell services and products with the help of the eCredits Blockchain and its native cryptocurrency ECS. These services are focused to support local businesses regain their competitiveness against multinational market players and to ensure that they strive toward an ever more sustainable exchange of goods.
The eCredits Ecosystem is based on a decentralized and community-driven infrastructure, open to everyone. The People’s SCE, a decentrally governed organization (DGO) manages products and services built on top of the eCredits Blockchain and provides a legal framework for consumers and regional businesses to actively participate in decisions about the future of eCredits.
Here is what you can expect when working at eCredits:
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- An international team from more than 12 nationalities with high ambitions
- Lots of potential for personal and professional development
- An interesting and diverse position with personal responsibility
- Relocation package and help with visa if required
About the position
As our new Solution Consultant, you will be part of the team in one of the offices in Luxembourg, Vienna or Tallinn, depending on your location.
Here are some of the tasks and challenges you will tackle:
- Design, modify and test technical architecture
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
- Work with business units to develop IT strategies and to improve current IT implementations
- Build and migrate software and services across the organization
- Work with product and delivery teams to develop scalable solutions and products
- Build and integrate information systems to meet the company’s needs
- Assess the systems architecture currently in place and collaborate with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it
- Resolve technical problems as they arise
- Provide updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets
We are looking for an ambitious person who has experience as a Solution Consultant or similar role.
Here’s what we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, software engineering, computer science, or related field
- Proven 4+ years of work experience as a Solution Consultant or similar role
- Broad architecture skills, covering application, infrastructure, data and integration
- Sound understanding and experience of contemporary paradigms, such as Cloud, DevOps and Agile
- Previous project management experience is advantageous
- In-depth understanding of coding languages
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Experience in Fintech, payment industry or crypto is considered a plus
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please email us your CV, cover letter and anything else you think might impress us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.