The eCredits Ecosystem will be a platform for local and regional micro-ecosystems that create, offer, and sell services and products with the help of the eCredits Blockchain and its native cryptocurrency ECS. These services are focused to support local businesses regain their competitiveness against multinational market players and to ensure that they strive toward an ever more sustainable exchange of goods.
The eCredits Ecosystem is based on a decentralized and community-driven infrastructure, open to everyone. The People’s SCE, a decentrally governed organization (DGO) manages products and services built on top of the eCredits Blockchain and provides a legal framework for consumers and regional businesses to actively participate in decisions about the future of eCredits.
Here is what you can expect when working at eCredits:
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills; relocation package and help with visa if necessary
- An international team from more than 12 nationalities with high ambitions
- Lots of potential for personal and professional development
- An interesting and diverse position with personal responsibility
About the position
As our new Senior Marketing Manager in Tallinn, Estonia you will work closely with the Head of Marketing and the CEO. In this role you will build and lead a dedicated Marketing Team. Here are some of the tasks and challenges you will tackle:
- Plan, develop and implement a comprehensive growth strategy
- Take control of the lifecycle marketing from acquisition to activation
- Manage the marketing budget and build financial forecasts
- Set up, keep track and report important metrics such as CAC, LTV, Churn rate and etc.
- Control and optimize the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess them against our goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience to increase conversion rates of desired user behaviors through experimentation (e.g A/B testing)
We are looking for an ambitious person who has experience as a Marketing Manager. You are goal-oriented, pay close attention to detail, and have great interpersonal skills. Here’s what we expect from you:
- 4-5 years of growth hacker or digital marketing in competitive and established industries
- High self-drive to independently provide solutions and plan related initiatives
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to define hypotheses measure performance and articulate results from data to make intelligent decisions and inform strategy across the company.
- Data-driven mindset with a great understanding of main metrics such as LTV, CAC, engagement rates and conversion rates
- At least one major accomplishment to show, and a desire to do something notable at the next stage of your career
- Proven track record in interpreting data and extracting actionable insights to shape the marketing strategy
- Take ownership of awareness to retention journey with hands-on experience with lifecycle marketing tools
- Experience in planning and leading initiatives together with the team and you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Advance knowledge in paid media, optimizing funnels and A/B testing tools and methods
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in growth and marketing
- Experience in Fintech, payment industry or crypto is considered a bonus
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please email us your CV, cover letter and anything else you think might impress us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.